20010714: allow for atmos.uprm.edu for NNEXRAD needed (cont.)

>From: "B. Cottrill" <address@hidden>

Bill,

>Lets try again...
>I put a new line in the allow following your seggestion.

Unfortunately, notifymes from atmos.uprm.edu still don't work.

>I think that we are running version 5.1.13.  If this is so the
>versionality should not be the problem.
>
>The login is...

Thanks.  I tried to ssh and telnet to pluto, but was refused in both
cases.

>I will be changing this on Monday as we all know how secure email is.

Good idea.  If you see this message this weekend, perhaps you can scope
out why ssh attempts result in:

ssh pluto.met.fsu.edu -l ldm

The message received from an attempted telnet show that telnet connections
have been closed down -- a good thing!

>Let me know what I can do to correct any problems and what you might do
>so I can learn something new.

We will certainly let you know what we find out, but right now we are in
the scratching our heads phase.  The only thing I can think of to try
is to replicate the allow you have for unidata machines for the UPRM
machine.  notifymes from our machines have no problems listing NNEXRAD
products.

>Thanks

Sorry for all of the work, but this is a leaning experience for all of us.

Tom