Re: looks like stats pages are broken again...

Anne, et al

The reason for failure of the stats pages is RAP is sending in data about
8 hours into the future. ie

m 2001071805.stats  today only the 17th
ldm-5.1.2 iita.rap.ucar.edu 2001071805 NMC3 246 2746325 20010718053537
nwspc.uah.edu 0.00 0@0000

I believe the problem can be fixed if the iita machine has it's time
corrected because the internal data in the file looks correct.

Celia, can you get this done asap, otherwise our statistics pages will be
broke.

Robb...