Re: IDD connection-NRC.CA

Hello Dazhong,

Congratulations on your LDM installation.

Are you going to be using this internally or will you be desiring feeds
from external sources for data?

Let me know if you are planning on ingesting data with your LDM, and if
so, what types of data you would be desiring so I can determine an
appropriate upstream feed host.

Thank you,

-Jeff