RE: 20010829: Unidata IDD connection request

Hi Mike,

We do not distribute GEMPAK products (per se), that would be a decoding
action via your pqact.conf file in your LDM. Granted most prods can be
translated to be viewed via GEMPAK or NTL-Garp, but what actual products
do you think you will be using? i.e. sat, radar, text prods (us/Int'l).

Not all of our sites carry all the products, so it helps to know what data
you will desire to use in your research or training.

Most sites go with the standard UNIDATA feed which is comprised of
feedtypes 0,1,2,3, & 5....

http://unidata.ucar.edu/packages/ldm/feedtypes/index.html

Thank you,

-Jeff