Re: Sirocco

Hi Adam,

That is how LSU got their dish..

Unidata has sponsored equipment grants in the past. Stopped for FY 2001,
but I suspect..due to the large number of requests...we may try to get it
going again. Kinda depends on NSF and our policy committee, but I will
keep you posted and in mind...

Still no word from sirocco, so I guess keep slurping NEXRAD from thelma..

Thanks,

-Jeff