Re: 20010928: IDD topology to NCSU

Hi Mike,

I have made the changes here at Unidata, you do not need to do anything
other than to rename your ldmd.conf files are just keep the same names
knowing that your failover is your primary...you can keep the records at
your location as you like, but keep in mind future operators of the ldm
..;)

Thank you,

-Jeff