Re: 20011108: New NEXRAD data

Hello Hsie,

Unfortunately, until Jan 2002, iita.rap is ingesting propriatary radar
data (mosaics) from WSI and cannot feed any external sites with the
NNEXRAD feed or they will be in violation of their contract. So until that
time, iita is not an option for external sites. I am more than happy to
secure another failover for you for the NNEXRAD feed, but it cannot be
iita or any other internal UCAR machine.

Obviously, motherlode and iita can still serve as your feeds for the other
feedtypes..just not NNEXRAD.

I will investigate another site for you for failover for NNEXRAD, and
hopefully we will here back from LSU soon.

Thank you,

-Jeff