Re: WSI USRAD

Hi Patrick,

Nope...

We used to carry a contract with WSI for this data(for the entire
community), but we no longer subscribe with the delivery of freely
available NEXRAD data..

You may want to view

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/data/tierdef.html

for pricing structure and content, WSI still offers this service.

Also, are you aware that we developed our own mosaic..6km res...that is
FREELY available via the FNEXRAD feed?

Cheers,

-Jeff