Re: 20011115: COMET upstream IDD site

Tim,

It would depend on who we found outside of the UCAR tree to use as a
failover...obviously...but it could range from seconds to 5-10s of
minutes.

I concur, that going outside UCAR is somewhat a moot point, cuz if we're
down, more than likely, so would COMET. But sometimes iita does get flaky,
so it would behoove us to make sure you have allows on thelma as well.

I will add allow UNIDATA to thelma for ldm.comet.ucar.edu

Are there other feeds you would like as well?

Where are you getting NNEXRAD from..or are you, and do you desire NNEXRAD?

Thanks,

-Jeff