[no subject]

Hi Joe,

GI/UAF is changing machines.

Could you be so kind as to duplicate your allow for:
inisas02.inis.iarc.uaf.edu

for:
yukon.iarc.uaf.edu

Rorik at the GI will let us know when inisas02 is no longer in use.

Rorik, wisely, would like to insure that yukon is up and running before
pulling the feed for inisas02.

GI/UAF is still using whitestar as a failover with UCLA as their primary
feed.

Thank you and please cc me on any future correspondence relevant to this
so I can maintain accurate records here at Unidata.

-Jeff