Re: Netcheck.log file from Blizzard

Hi Mark,

Yes I am aware of your situation, and if need be, we will feed him NNEXRAD
from thelma, until you can upgrade. This should not affect his UNIDATA
feed from you tho' and that is the main bottleneck out of papagayo.

I think the base refs will suffice for Patrick, but we will supply the
NNEXRAD feed if he needs the additional products prior to your upgrade.

Thank you,

-Jeff