Re: 20020121: failover site for ERAU

Hi Chris,

Keep in mind that this feed is temporary, and we will continue this feed
until we find you an appropriate host..

Please direct your request of UNIDATA to:

thelma.ucar.edu

Keep in mind that you will need to stop ansd re-start your ldm for the
changes in your ldmd.conf file to take affect...

Good luck and let me know how it works...

Cheers,

PS: How did your request for radar from cirp.met.utah.edu go?

-Jeff

On Mon, 21 Jan 2002, Christopher Herbster wrote:

> I guess this is a good time to find a failover site for us here at ERAU!  (-:
>  or is that )-: ?
>
> Any takers?  Suggestions?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Chris Herbster

Chris,

Right now our T3 is near saturation, so right now, I couldn't get data to
you on time (or guarantee it, anyway). Did you find another backup? Sorry
I haven't been able to respond...

Internet: address@hidden    (My opinions only!)                     ******
E-mail: address@hidden                                 ***

>From address@hidden Thu Jan 24 13:00:44 2002
>To: Gilbert Sebenste <address@hidden>
>CC: address@hidden, address@hidden,
>   address@hidden
>Subject: Re: Please add to allow

Gilbert,

Thanks for the reply.  I'm working out a quick fix with Unidata and
hope to have an established failover site in the near future.

Chris H.