NREL participation in the IDD

Hello David,

We met at the AMS and I believe you left me a phone message re the
ingestion of VIS sat imagery via the IDD and the LDM.

Have you contacted the Colorado State University regarding their ARM
project...atmospheric radiation measurement.

I suspect that we will have you feed from CSU as they are close
electronically, and appear to have some common interests (radiation) that
may lead to collaborative work.

In general, we prefer to have research institutes team up (collaborate)
with a university, and therefore would feed from them and we would offer
limited support.

Please feel free to load the LDM:

http://unidata.ucar.edu/packages/ldm/index.html

and let me know when you are successful with that task, or if you have any
questions.

Then we can begin the data flow...

Can you provide me with any further details on how you plan to use the
data?

Thank you,

-Jeff