Re: NREL participation in the IDD

HI Dave,

By you feeding from CSU, it would not have an adverse impact.

In fact, all but 4 of our over 200 sites feed from somewhere other than
here. We have a tree topology and the data fans out until it reaches a
"leaf" node..one that does not relay data. I suspect you will be a leaf
node feeding from CSU. Always can meet with you folks to clarify any
issues you may have....so far next week looks pretty open.

Thank you,

-Jeff