RE: 20011025: IDD feed of NNEXRAD for Naval Research Lab

Hi Mike and Larry,

Now that is something completely different!

Ok, lets see if we can have Larry Riddle at Scripps provide you with
NNEXRAD data..

Larry can you place an allow for Mike's machine...Mike, what is the fully
qualified name of your machine, and contact info (e-mail and phone)

AN allow NNEXRAD should do the trick.

Mike we are asking people to not request the entire NNEXRAD feed but to
limit it to a region or a few sites..

Please see:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/ldm/feedtypes/howto-nnexrad.html

Mike, when we hear back from Larry, you will want to direct your
request to his machine:

                    aeolus.ucsd.edu

Thank you and please keep me posted...

-Jeff