RE: 20011025: IDD feed of NNEXRAD for Naval Research Lab

Hi Larry,

Thanks for the quick response, I knew we (in theory) had a *.edu, but it
is nice to know you have been kind enough to consider the military..

A bit chilly in SD last night...mid 40's  Brrrr

Mike,

Let me know your fully qualified host name and contact info so we can
update our records here..

Thank you,

-Jeff