Re: Ldm user!

Hello Dongyu,

Welcome Aboard!

Have you downloaded and installed the LDM on spring yet?

http://unidata.ucar.edu/packages/ldm/index.html

If so, what data feeds

http://unidata.ucar.edu/packages/ldm/feedtypes/index.html

do you think George Mason U would like to ingest,
and it appears via traceroute that you are connected to abilene so
hopefully bandwidth will not be a large constraint.

Once the LDM is installed and we have determined what data feeds you will
desire we will locate an appropriate upstream feed..

Thank you,

-Jeff