Re: Authorization to receive IDD system data

Hi Tom,

Unfortunately BYU is currently not a participating Unidata site.

For non-university sites we ask that they collaborate with a university
for support and the feed. At this time I offer two suggestions..:

1) Have BYU become a participating member of Unidata

2) Collaborate with U of U or Utah State, both of whom are Unidata
members.

Your research sounds very interesting and I hope we can help in some way.
Sorry for all the hoops, but that is the nature of quasi-gov't funded
agencies..

Thank you,

-Jeff