Re: 20020422: Request for GEM feed

Hello Dov,

We have our first request to begin the ingestion of the GEM model output!

This request comes from:

Contact:
John C. Nordlie
address@hidden

Site:
University of North Dakota, A.S.

Machine Name:
(remus/adiabat).rwic.und.edu

Dov,

What machine name should people point their requests to?

John,

Will you be using remus or adiabat for the GEM model ingest?

The answers to these questions will allow you to configure your feeds in
the ldmd.conf file appropriately.

Dov and CMC-Thanks so much for making this open to our community!

Please cc me on any future correspondence so we can maintain accurate
records here at the UPC.

Thank you,

-Jeff