Re: 20020510: Unidata access (cont.)

From: Max Bleiweiss <address@hidden>

Hello Max,

To begin getting the NOGAPS data you should contact:

Phil Sharfstein

address@hidden

831.656.4350

The NOGAPS model output is being delivered on a point-to-point basis
currently, so contact Phil with your site info and he generally is happy
to accomodate requests..

Now for the surface and upperair data...

Can you perform:

traceroute nimbus.atmo.arizona.edu

from your LDM machine, and attach the results back to me please.

Thank you,

-Jeff