Re: 20020620: Slow CONDUIT feed

Harry,

As part of the Juniper upgrade project, our networking folks applied a
rate limiter to keep us within contractual bandwidth to the Internet.
They mistakenly applied that same limiter to our Abilene connection
thereby causing the problem.  They removed the limiter about an hour
ago and the congestion seems to be clearing up...

Sorry about the snafu.

mike