Re: upstream feed?

Hello Jim et al,

There currently exists and LDM/IDD node at the U of A.

It is managed by:

Mike Leuthold

address@hidden

and the machine name is:

nimbus.atmo.arizona.edu

We prefer to feed the University with one feed and allow that node to feed
all other internal sites, no need to double bandwidth consumption....

Please contact Mike and have him become your upstream feed host, if for
some reason the feedtypes you desire are not carried by nimbus we can
hopefully have Mike add them to accomodate your needs, but nimbus is a
high tier site so I suspect it will contain all that you desire.

Thank you,

-Jeff