20020715: AFOS PIL List (Product Identifier Labels)

Daryl and Patrick,

There is a WMO to CCC and vice versa list available from the
data management page:

http://www.nws.noaa.gov/datamgmt/commsid.html

The PIL cross reference is:
http://www.nws.noaa.gov/datamgmt/x_ref/xr04_X_ref_by_NNN.html

and the WMO cross reference back is:
http://www.nws.noaa.gov/datamgmt/x_ref/xr05_X_ref_by_TT.html

The datamanagement pages are also a useful reference for upcoming
NOAAPORT data stream changes.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support