Re: LDM data request

Hi David,

Welcome aboard!

Do you have a US phone number for point of contact or will you be
administering this machine from Hong Kong? It would be nice to have a
point of contact where the machine is physically located as well as
yourself.

Also, what data products will you hope to be ingesting?

http://unidata.ucar.edu/packages/ldm/feedtypes/index.html

This way I can make a informed decision on your upstream "feed" site

Thank you,

-Jeff