Re: data feed source request

Hi Chuck and Art,

Art,  Chuck would like a feed..

Here is the relative info:

Site Name:     PSU Meteorology Research Group
Administrator: Chuck Pavloski
Email Address: address@hidden
Phone Number:  814-883-2371 (cell) 814-863-4722 (office)
Hostname:      bricker.met.psu.edu (128.118.175.217)

Seems like he works close to you, so this should be a nice relationship..

Chuck, let me know when you are up and running with your feed from:

ldm.meteo.psu.edu

Chuck, I will let you and Art work out the details re your feed, and what
data you will be requesting.

Once you are up and getting data from ldm.meteo.psu.edu, we will pursue an
appropriate failover..outside of the feed tree serving ldm.meteo.psu.edu.

I will be teaching and attending the IDD/LDM workshop through the end of
the week, so I may be somewhat slow in resonding, but please cc me on
correspondence so I can maintain accurate records here at the UPC.

Thank you,

-Jeff
COMET Case Study Library                      FX:303-497-8690