20020906 UCLA latencies

Hello James,

We are using some new diagnostics for network and LDM/IDD performance, and
we noticed you are still experiencing some large latencies.

We have come up with some ideas that may decrease latencies and improve
performance.

Could you please send me your ldmd.conf file so we can take a look at your
requests. Your network connectivity seems to be great, so there is no
reason to be experiencing these latencies. We have found some alternative
methods for requesting data (using aliases in etc/hosts) that has shown to
improve performance. I look forward to working on this with you.

Thank you,

-Jeff
COMET Case Study Library                      FX:303-497-8690