Re: 20020915 SJSU Latency

Hi Mike,

Thanks for adding rtstats, was going to do it while I was on, but thought
I would let you designate when rossby went down...

No, it is not normal for these "other" feeds to lag..It did this when I
added motherlode as the HDS feed, odd...

I suspect the IDS and NNEXRAD will catch up, but it is curious why they
take so long to fire up, this may be part of the HDS problem from aeolus.

Still investigating..

Thanks for adding the rtstats, this will help all of us better diagnose
events at SJSU!

More later,

-Jeff
COMET Case Study Library                      FX:303-497-8690