Re: Fwd: Unidata LDM

Hello Steve and David,

<snip>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 14:25:37 -0600 (MDT)
From: Jeff Weber <address@hidden>
To: David YEUNG <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: Request for a failover site

Hello David,

I have added an ALLOW WMO for :

rcz006.ust.hk

for use as a failover from iita.rap.ucar.edu

The name of your failover site is:

atm.geo.nsf.gov

Thank you,
<snip>

It appears there is some confusion here, I thought we were dealing with
the same machine, but it looks as if there is one more in Maine to deal
with..

Apologies for the confusion, I will get the WMO and FNMOC feeds going for:
rocky.umeoce.maine.edu

Thank you,

-Jeff
COMET Case Study Library                      FX:303-497-8690