RE: 20021004 Re: 20020916 Yale Feed (fwd)

Hi Alexander,

Great news on the Perl scripts! I am confident the community will enjoy
them.

Cornell has still not responded, so until I get another feasible feed for
you, thelma will be the feed machine (she's a real monster, so I hope we
can keep the same level of service to you if and when we switch)

Thanks for the feedback!

Cheers,

-Jeff
COMET Case Study Library                      FX:303-497-8690