Re: 20021111:new feed-logging

Hello Wei,

I do not know if you have heard from Tom, but try:

weather3.ca.uky.edu

instead of:

kelvin.ca.uky.edu

I know Tom is shuffling things around a bit..

As far as logging, please send me your ldmadmin file, and I will look into
it..or you can, that is where logging is defined.

Thank you,

-Jeff
COMET Case Study Library                      FX:303-497-8690