Re: LDM data feed

Hi Eric,

I apologize for the tardy response, but I had taken some time off last
week.

From your message it would seem that you would desire the WMO and HDS
feeds..or perhaps the entire UNIDATA feed group.

Please see:

http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/software/ldm/feedtypes/index.html

If this assumption is correct we can begin getting your feed from one of
the "research triangle" folks...

Thank you and welcome aboard!

-Jeff
COMET Case Study Library                      FX:303-497-8690