New IDD Feed to North Carolina Supercomputing Center

Hi Mike,

We have the good people at NCSC who would like to participate in the IDD.

Would it be possible to place an allow UNIDATA for the following machine:

sonoma.ncsc.org

site name: North Carolina Supercomputing Center
site Administrator: Eric Sills
Email address: address@hidden
Phone: 919 248 1178
host: sonoma.ncsc.org

Eric,

If Mike OK's this request I expect you would need to point your request
to:

measol.meas.ncsu.edu

unless this has changed.

I hope this connect works for both parties, it should as you are very
close geographically and electronically.

Please cc me on future correspondence so we can maintain accurate records
here at Unidata...

Thank you,

-Jeff
COMET Case Study Library                      FX:303-497-8690