Feeding from motherlode

Hi Mike,

We are still seeing connects from:

cyclone.atmo.arizona.edu

to:

motherlode.ucar.edu

We are not feeding from motherlode any longer and will be using it as a
test bed in the near future so we cannot guarantee continued success
accessing motherlode. Please change all requests to motherlode.ucar.edu to
thelma.ucar.edu and please let us know if you notice any change in your
feed performance...you should not notice any difference.

Also is nimbus still up and running with cyclone as a second
machine?...trying to keep our records accurate.

Thank you,

-Jeff
COMET Case Study Library                      FX:303-497-8690