Re: 20030224:Lightning Feed-IDD

John,
      We have added an allow for ldm.bowdoin.edu to request
NLDN data from striker.atmos.albany.edu
     As you know there are restrictions imposed on us by
the company that collects this data on how it can be used
and redistributed. These can be found at:
     http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/data/data_usage.html
Basically, the data can be used only for teaching and research.
Any published results using the data should aknowledge the provider - GDS.
The data cannot be redistributed in any form. In particular
please do not put it on a www, gopher, ftp or other publically
accessible server. Please follow these guidelines so that we
can continue to make this data freely available to the Unidata
community. Please make sure all your users are aware of these
restrictions.
     If you need to contact us about computer related issues
it is best to send the email to address@hidden.

Enjoy,
David