20030421: upgrade of LDM to 6.0.10

>From: Unidata Support <address@hidden>

Hi,

I wanted to touch base with you on upgrading your machines to the
latest LDM release, 6.0.10.  We want all LDM-6 users to upgrade to this
latest release so that we can upgrade our real time statistics machine
to LDM-6.  Machines running versions of the LDM before 6.0.10 (but not
LDM-5) will encounter problems reporting the stats if they do not
upgrade to 6.0.10 and we do upgrade to it.

I will do the installation for you if you like, all I need is the login
as 'ldm' and, if 'ldm' does not have sudo capability, as 'root'.  If
you are willing to give me this access, please send the passwords in a
separate email to my own address, address@hidden.  I would not
mention the machines the passwords are for, or which accounts go with
which password, etc.

Thanks in advance...

Tom