20030703:Changing IDD Server at Plymouth State

Jim,

Great news!

NOAAPORT and I2 at Plymouth will be a great asset to the IDD and the NE
US!

I have made the changes in the sitelist.

Searching on mammatus I find that at one time these sites were using
Plymouth as their primary feed:

Lyndon State
SUNY-Oswego
Cal U of Penn
Central Mich

The last 3 are not very active and Lyndon does not appear to be feeding
from you either..currently.

Thanks for the update!

Jeff