RE: 20030811:BADC IDD feeds

Kevin,

Thank you for your patience, we just want to make sure we are not
violating any agreements or conditions...

We have placed an allow for the HDS feed from our machine at the NSF:

atm.geo.nsf.gov

For your machine:

westerly.badc.rl.ac.uk

Once we have successfully ingested this stream we will move up to CONDUIT,
which contains much greater volume than the HDS feed and will provide an
even better test of the LDM/IDD capabilities for transmission of these
large products across the Atlantic.

I suspect we will desire to sub-set the CONDUIT (NCEPH) so that you ingest
only the global model runs, but I will let you make that decision as
we do not know where your research is focused.

I saw that after the heat wave, came a few twisters.. quite anomolous
weather for the UK!!

Cheers,

Jeff