20030830: LDM feeds from the University of Michigan

>From:  Perry Samson <address@hidden>

Hi Perry,

I wanted to thank you personally for clarifying the situation at
UM with respect to participation in the IDD.  It will go a long
way towards assuring other participants that the valued, long term
active participation by UM in the IDD is not simply disappearing.

Thanks again,

Tom