20030902: Loss of grids

Pat,

Please configure your LDM to send rtstats so that address@hidden
and you can better analyze your reception. Your ldmd.conf should contain the
line:
exec    "rtstats -h rtstats.unidata.ucar.edu"

It appears that you are requesting HDS as well as IDS|DDPLUS (aka WMO)
from stokes.metr.ou.edu which is receiving the data just fine:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/iddstats_nc?HDS+stokes.metr.ou.edu

Your mailed in stats show that both HDS and IDS|DDPLUS are running at the
maximum latency and therefore losing data, so the problem would most likely
be with your university.

I would guess that you either need to use separate request lines, or
that your campus is limiting the amount of data you can receive (which
we have discovered at many sites where the campus computing facilities
indescriminately limited throughput). address@hidden can
help diagnose your problem further when you are providing rtstats.

Steve Chiswell