20031002: status of reporting real time stats (cont.)

>From: "Kevin Polston" <address@hidden>

Hi Kevin,

>I thought I already had set that up.  Apparently not I guess. I know in
>my log directory there are a bunch of .stat files.   Maybe I didn't
>follow your instructions properly but I thought I had it set up.

What is needed is to add the following line to your ~ldm/etc/ldmd.conf:

exec    "rtstats -h rtstats.unidata.ucar.edu"

Make this the last 'exec' line in your ldmd.conf file.  After
adding this line, all you need to do is stop and restart your ldm
for the change to take effect:

ldmadmin stop
ldmadmin start

>I even
>rebooted the machine for this but it has been quite awhile ago that I
>did this. I will check through my e-mail archive to see if your e-mail
>is still there on how to set this up....unless you just want to re-email
>me the instructions.  Sorry about this. I thought it was already
>running.

No worries.  Thanks for the reply!