20031009: upgrade to 6.0.14 (cont.)

>From: "Kevin W. Thomas" <address@hidden>

Hi Kevin,

>We're in the process of upgrading our LDM systems.  The machine that connects
>to THELMA is already upgraded.

Wonderful!  Thanks for the help; this helps make thelma run more efficiently.

>       Kevin W. Thomas
>       Center for Analysis and Prediction of Storms
>       University of Oklahoma
>       Norman, Oklahoma
>       Email:  address@hidden

Tom Yoksas

>From address@hidden Thu Oct  9 15:41:47 2003

Kevin,

I forgot to ask you to add reporting of real time statistics back to
us.  This is done by adding the following line to your ~ldm/etc/ldmd.conf
file:

exec    "rtstats -h rtstats.unidata.ucar.edu"

This should be the last 'exec' line in ldmd.conf.

After adding the line, all you need to do is stop and restart your LDM:

ldmadmin stop && ldmadmin start

Thanks again!

Tom