20031208: Unidata data feed for Vietnam

>From: Mai Nguyen <address@hidden>

Mai,

>Thank you for the information about GEMPAK and UNIDATA's resource.

You are welcome.

>We have arranged a server for getting your data. The details of the server
>are as follow:

>    IP:      203.162.12.174

I am able to ping and do traceroutes and mtrs to this machine with no\
problem.  I am not able, however to login using ssh, telnet, or rlogin.

% ssh 203.162.12.174
ssh: connect to host 203.162.12.174 port 22: Connection refused

% telnet 203.162.12.174
Trying 203.162.12.174...

% rlogin 203.162.12.174
<no response>

re:
>               cd Mai\UNIDATA

Is this a Unix/Linux machine or a DOS/Windows machine?  The LDM and
GEMPAK run under Unix/Linux, but not DOS/Windows.

>We are looking forward to working with you.

Same for us.

>Thank you again and best regards, Mai.

>From address@hidden Mon Dec  8 16:14:34 2003

Hi Tom,

Yes, it's actually a Windows system. I'll check again and let you know
the IP of our Linux system.

Thanks and best regards, Mai.