20031215: 20031204: request to upgrade dusky.rsmas.miami.edu to latest LDM

>From: Angel Li <address@hidden>

Hi Angel,

re: upgrading dusky to LDM-6.0.14

>dusky was upgraded to the latest LDM version and is now reporting stats.

We are not seeing the realtime stats from dusky, but we are seeing
the pqbinstats stats.

The line that needs to be uncommented/added to the ~ldm/ldmd.conf file
on dusky is:

exec    "rtstats -h rtstats.unidata.ucar.edu"

This should be put with the other 'exec' lines in ldmd.conf.  After
making the addition, the LDM needs to be stopped and restarted.

Thanks for the help!

Tom

>From address@hidden Mon Dec 15 16:55:50 2003

re: add exec of rtstats to ldmd.conf