20040122: LDM Feed Request

Hi Mark,

Great seeing you at the AMS!

I know you are approaching the upper limit of your available outgoing
feeds, but....

I am hopeful you can squeeze one more out :)

I have Patrick gathering HDS,IDS|DDPLUS, and UNIWISC from Ohio State, but
they do not carry CONDUIT or NNEXRAD.

Sooo, if possible, could:

weather.bgsu.edu

get an

allow CONDUIT weather.bgsu.edu

and an

allow NNEXRAD weather.bgsu.edu

I think Patrick pretty much wants just local radars so that should not
drag you down too much, not sure if he wants ALL of CONDUIT, but we can
tune that if needed.

-----

Patrick,

Some hints for requesting NNEXRAD sites can be found at:

http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/data/radar.html

let is know if you need any help with this...same with CONDUIT.

If Mark OK's the request, you will point your request to:

stokes.metr.ou.edu  (right Mark, or should it be stokes1.metr.ou.edu)

Data request information:

Site Name: http://weather.bgsu.edu
Site Administrator: Patrick L. Francis
Email Address: address@hidden
Phone Number: 419.372.4185
Fully Qualified Hostname: weather.bgsu.edu

Thanks everyone, and please cc me on any future dialogue...

Cheers,

Jeff