20040126:NEXRAD Commercial

Hi Steve,

Yes and no...;)

We provide the data via the IDD/LDM to colleges, universities, and
research institutions.

However, some companies have collaborative agrrements with Univ's, and
thereby allowing the Univ to feed the commercial group, and also
supporting that feed.

Another option..in a few months, the NWS will be using our LDM to
propogate the Level II data to the NWS offices, as well as a feed to the
commercial sector..tentatively through OU CAPS as of now.

As always, you can download freely all of our visualisation tools, and the
LDM software.

Let me know if I can help further...

Cheers,

Jeff