20040127: 20040126: Unidata2 ldm stopped

>From: Jerrold Robaidek <address@hidden>

Hi Jerry,

>Thanks for getting back to me.
>
>> The cause of the exit was most likely pqbinstats dumping core.  Why
>> this happened, I can't tell since the core file appears to be gone now.
>
>If you still think it is a good idea to look at the core file, it is ~ldm/logs
>(not sure why you couldn't find it before?)

I didn't look in the ~ldm/logs directory for the core file since I was
anticipating it being in ~ldm.  The LDM startup routine, ldmadmin, puts
the user in ~ldm at startup so that all core files will be put there.
I am not sure why the pqbinstats core file was _not_ put there.  I will
have to ask Steve Emmerson when he gets back from DC.

>Thanks,

Later...

Unidata User Support                                    UCAR Unidata Program <
(303)497-8643                                                  P.O. Box 3000 <
address@hidden                                   Boulder, CO 80307 <
Unidata WWW Service              http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/support  <