Re: 20040126:BGSU Data Feed

Hi Patrick,

One thing I see is that you are running LDM 6.0.10..

You will get better performance if you use 6.0.14

Wow, those are some high numbers for latency..we expect it all to get to
you in about 5 seconds max.

If you have installed the LDM as per the manual, it is quite easy to
"upgrade" to a newer version by re-directing your symbolic link to the new
version.

I'll keep an eye on the stats, have you begun to request the NNEXRAD and
CONDUIT frm OU yet?

Keep in mind that you need to stop and start the LDM for any changes in
pqact.conf to take place or you  can HUP pqact.conf..

Let's stay in touch until we smooth this out..

Cheers,

Jeff