Re: Fw: Request to obtain upstream data-feeds for IDS|DDPLUS data stream

Hi Jane,

What is the machine name (FQDN) of:

68.84.139.221

I will place an allow for you on:

atm.geo.nsf.gov

for the IDS|DDPLUS feed.

Please see:

http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/software/ldm/ldm-6.0.14/index.html

and keep in mind that downloads are available from the left navigation
bar, you will be downloading the "source" code for LDM 6.0.14

Good luck and let us know how things are going ;)

Cheers,

Jeff