[Fwd: Re: [Fwd: 20040316: eldm LDM Feed request]] (fwd)

Marcus,

For the PCWS (ACARS) feed via the LDM at FSL, you will need to contact the
FSL folks and fill out the application.

After the app is filled the LDM folks will get the allow in place.

Patty's contact is:

address@hidden

and the LDM admin at FSL is:

Primary Contact:
Patrick Hildreth
address@hidden
303-497-7359

Please let us know if we can aid the process.

Cheers,

Jeff

Hi Jeff,

I can set you up with an ACARS feed.  Pleae fill in the
form at http://www-sdd.fsl.noaa.gov/MADIS/data_application.html,
and that will give us all of the information that we need.

Thanks,
Patty Miller