20040420: UND data feed

not this specific project, but most of these atmos dispersion models use
NCEP's model output for initialization. An example of this is the
Geophysical Institute in Fairbanks who I set up with an LDM feed (and site
visit ;)) to run the PLUME model which models volcanic plume dispersion.

I suspect he would want to run the LDM and contact this person who is our
contact at ND for a feed.

John Nordlie

address@hidden

Let me know if you need any more info...

Jeff